We are Adare SEC Limited. Our registered company number is 02814431 and our registered office is 1 Meridian South, Meridian Business Park, Leicester, LE19 1WY.
If you have any questions about this policy, or about how we use your personal data, please get in touch with us on 01484 863 411, email@example.com or Adare SEC, Park Mill, Clayton West, Huddersfield, HD8 9QQ.
- USE OF OUR WEBSITE
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE OUR WEBSITE
We will collect and use the following personal data from you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website to: (i) make an enquiry; or (ii) otherwise contact us;. This information will be your [name, job title, company name, address, post code. email address, phone number and product requirements (if you are asking for a quote). There are also boxes on our forms where you can type your message to us and it may be that you provide additional information about you in those boxes].
Information we collect about you. We use Google Analytics and IP tracking software on our website. We use Google Analytics to collect the following information from users of our website: IP addresses and webpages visited. We use IP tracking software to collect the following information from users of our website: IP addresses and webpages visited.
USES MADE OF THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
We will use the personal data we obtain through our website as follows:
- to get in contact with you when you have asked us to do so;
- to send you any information you have requested;
- to send you a quote when you have asked for one;
- to monitor the usage of our website;
- to help us track the traffic we get through our website; and
- to help us improve the user-experience of our website.
LEGAL BASIS ON WHICH WE USE PERSONAL DATA FROM OUR WEBSITE
We are using the personal data that you give us on the forms on our website on the basis that you have consented to us using it to get in touch with you or to send you a quote. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are using the personal data that we get through Google Analytics and Lead Forensics on the basis that it is in our legitimate interests to monitor the traffic we get through our website, to know how people are using our website, so that we can take steps to improve the experience for people who use our website, and to take any necessary steps to fix any problems with our website.
Our legitimate interests in having a well-functioning website that is easy to use and free from errors do not outweigh your rights because we collect minimal information from you which is largely anonymised. We do not use the information we collect to make any decisions about you.
- MARKETING THAT WE CARRY OUT
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
When we collect personal data from you, we will ask you for permission to send you marketing communications. The personal data that we collect from you for marketing purposes will be: your name, address, job title, email address, phone number and product/solution interests.
USES MADE OF THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We will use the personal data we collect to send you marketing communications about:
- products and services that we offer;
- news about our company;
- news about the industry and any updates;
LEGAL BASIS ON WHICH WE USE PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING
We use the personal data that you give us for marketing on the basis that you have consented to us using it to send you marketing communications. There will be unsubscribe links in all the emails we send you, if you change your mind about receiving them. But you can also withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have collected your personal data from our website, we will not keep it for longer than we need it for the purposes we have explained above. We will securely delete the personal data that you give us after 2 years. We will securely delete the personal data that we collect from users of our website after 2 years.
Where we are using your personal data for marketing purposes, we will get in touch with you every 2 years to make sure you are happy to keep hearing from us. If you wish to stop receiving marketing information from us, or we do not hear back from you, we will remove you from our marketing list.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell or share your personal data outside Adare SEC. We may however be required to transfer your personal data outside Adare SEC for the purposes of complying with our legal obligations or for the purposes of asserting our legal rights.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE UK/EEA
We do not store or transfer your personal data outside the UK/European Economic Area.
YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have a number of rights over your personal data, which are:
- the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are unhappy about the way your personal data is being used – please refer to the ICO’s website for further information about this (https://ico.org.uk/);
- the right to ask us what personal data about you we are holding and to have access to a copy of your personal data;
- the right to ask us to correct errors in your personal data;
- the right, in certain circumstances such as where our use of your personal data is based on your consent and we have no other legal basis to use your personal data, to ask us to delete your personal data;
- the right, in certain circumstances such as where we no longer need your personal data, to request that we restrict the use that we are making of your personal data;
- the right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to review and explain our legitimate interests to you; and
- the right, where our use of your personal data is carried out for the purposes of an agreement with us and is carried out by automated means, to ask us to provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly-used, machine-readable format.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER PRIVACY STATEMENTS