Our market-leading, patented SafePIN Solution enables
your customers to read the PIN first time reducing calls into
your call centre and the need for reprints
Experience and integrity
With many years of experience in providing secure business critical applications, Adare SEC fully understands the issues facing clients in maintaining the absolute security of data and the production of highly sensitive customer communications.
SafePIN has gained Level 3 security accreditation by the UK Cards Association (formerly APACS). SafePIN has been certified by PIRA International as complying with UK Cards Association Standard 72:1 Nov 2006, revised 2007 and awarded the Level 3 rating.
Our patented SafePIN Solution
Our SafePIN Solution is unique both in the security of the process used to produce the PIN mailings and in the exceptional clarity of the PIN code itself.
We can also provide your organisation with more traditional laser and impact printed PIN mailing solutions.
Our flexible SafePIN Solution will benefit your business by providing:
- A new standard of clarity and legibility
- White paper solutions ensuring brand compliance
- Support for multiple or affinity branding
- A range of label colours and styles including holograms
- Light, tamper and solvent attack proofed product
- UK Cards Association (APACS) Level 3 certification
- PIRA tested to APACS Standard 72
- Patented product (No. 2486553)
The consumer exposes the PIN code by simply
scratching off the protective patch or hologram.
Maximum Tamper Protection
Integrated security die-cutting, a void effect that cannot be reversed, and the security label provide maximum protection.
Full personalisation can be applied with
your company brand colours and font.